Rider's Relief Shipping & Returns
GENERAL RETURNS POLICY (ALL Customers):
You may return new, unused, and unopened products (exclusions may apply) within 30 days of delivery for a full refund excluding the shipping fee. However, we will pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (i.e., if you received an incorrect or defective item).
If you receive a damaged item, the issue must be reported to customer service within 48 hours of delivery to receive a replacement item. We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and exchanges are only for exact items purchased unless the item is no longer available.
RETURN PROCESSING: To return a product, you must Contact Us and submit a return merchandise authorization (RMA) request. If the item is damaged or defective, we may request for you to email us pictures of damaged or defective merchandise prior to issuing an RMA number. For returns on promotional items, all items included in the promotion (free gift, etc.) need to be returned. When a promotional item included in the original transaction is not returned, the value of the promotional item will be deducted from the refund amount (excluding shipping charges). You will be responsible for shipping charges to us for non-defective returns. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
*Determined after applying discount/promos
Customers have the option to select UPS Ground or UPS 2-day at an additional charge on any order.
- In most cases, orders will be shipped within 1-3 days of order processing.
- Note: Shipping times may vary and/or be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances outside of our control.
- Our Customer Service Team is here to help should you have any concerns or experience any delays in receiving your package! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO REQUEST A RETURN/EXCHANGE/REFUND:
- Reach out via the Contact Us page to verify that your item is available for return before taking any other steps. A member of our team will get back to you with details on how to take the next step.
- Repackage the item including all original parts, packing materials, instructions, etc. Within reason, this means that everything must be returned exactly as it was sent to you. Poor repackaging or the return of merchandise damaged after receipt could result in refusal of your return and loss of any refund or replacement item. Items for return must be unused and undamaged to qualify for the refund (exclusions apply) Do not send items back in a regular envelope, this is not sufficient packaging and can cause items to be lost in the mail or damaged in transit. Padded envelopes or boxes are required and are provided free of charge by USPS if sending Flat Rate Priority Mail.
- Include a copy of the original Packing List in the package and indicate whether you would like to be refunded for the item or if you prefer to have a replacement sent out. If the original Packing List is lost, please include a note with your Order # and reason for the return.
- For defective returns, you may be issued a pre-paid return label if we consider the return to be necessary. For non-defective returns, you will need to send the package back to the address which will be emailed to you by our agent.
- If you are to receive a refund, it will be issued when the returned item has been received in satisfactory condition.
- Refunds will be processed within 3 to 5 business days of receiving the items and will be applied directly to the payment method that was used to make the purchase. *
*Please be advised that usually refunds can take up to 5-10 business days to completely process after the refund has been initiated. In most cases, refunds will be issued to the original form of payment for the corresponding order. If the payment method is no longer active, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.